Kisses for Callie from Big Sis
Daddy & Karisse..."CHEESE"Mommy & Karisse..."CHEESE" Callie Faith, the night before entering the world
Ok #1: You look AWESOME!!!! So beautiful and barely pregnant at all. How strange!!! #2: I love you and I'll be praying for you! #3: I'm soooo excited for you gusy!#4: I'm going to call you or larry tomorrow evening to see how everything went! But if he wanted to send out a "text" that would be awesome. #5: I miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Ok #1: You look AWESOME!!!! So beautiful and barely pregnant at all. How strange!!!
#2: I love you and I'll be praying for you!
#3: I'm soooo excited for you gusy!
#4: I'm going to call you or larry tomorrow evening to see how everything went! But if he wanted to send out a "text" that would be awesome.
#5: I miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment